Friday 21 August 2015

2 Friends + Summer Disco Tape

So recently I made two new friends haha (terrible joke)... but seriously, these past few weeks I came in contact with a very interesting dance-house duo called Two Friends.  LA based Matt Halper + Eli Sones have been making dancey-house music for quite a while now, getting some major hype after dropping a few remixes for Milky Chance and Urban Cone not too long ago.


Recently though I've been sold on their latest edit- a sick remix of Vicetone's ''Angels''. The track is everything you'd expect of a banger summer dance track, and it's just about perfect for big party settings- I know, I gave it a spin this past weekend myself!  Another sick track I've been digging is their remix for Milky Chance's ''Flashed Junk Mind'', which is totally bomb- I've linked it below as well.


Be on the lookout for this LA based duo, they've been growing steadily over the past year or so and I expect big things from them in the future. Also, I did a new disco-house set filled with some of the sickest tracks I've heard all summer (with nods to a few Valerie era classics ofcourse), so be sure to check that out as well- special thanks to Matt and Eli for some early support!



No comments:

Post a Comment